Tuesday, November 14, 2017

One Syllable

I do not like most foods that are good for your health. One kind of food that is good for your health that I do like are fruits. Fruits are sweet, which makes them taste good in my mouth. Since I was a small boy, I have loved fruits. One time I ate so many blue bear e’s that I threw up and it was blue as well. I think that tale from my past made me not like blue bear e’s now, but there are still lots of fruits that I like to eat. From app pulls to man goes, I munch on fruits each day of the week. The best fruit to me rhymes with this string of words: clem in time. Can you guess what this fruit could be? What’s sad is since I bite my nails, it is very hard for me to open this fruit. One more fruit fact about me is that I just like raw fruits. Fruit pies and things like app pull sauce are so gross to me. The first time I had app pull pie I said, “No.” and have not had a fruit pie since then. The one way, that’s not raw, that I do like is fruit juice. I could drink a whole jug of oh range juice in one day! It’s a good thing that I love fruits so much, or else I would not eat foods that cause good health.

11 comments:

  1. I personally don't consider pies or jams or sauces or juices, fruits. They're pastries and treats, but not fruits. I love both kinds, don't get me wrong, but nothing beats biting into an apple that could've come straight from a tree. Also, when my nails are too short to open clementines, teeth work pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the flow of this post. I didn't think of just chopping up words like "blue bear e", next time I write in one syllable I'll keep that in mind. I think you accidentally capitalized your title incorrectly "ONe Syllable". Anyways, enjoy your fruits and don't bite your nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read the title of this post at first, so I was kind of confused when you started saying "blue bear e's", but then I realized lol! I think you did well to convey everything you wanted to say while still only using one syllable words, and getting creative when you had to. As for me, I love fruits as well, and that's good because I hate all vegetables. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post and good attempt at the one syllable word thing. I like how you alter the fruit names so they fit one syllable, very creative! I also do not enjoy applesauce but you should try out apple pie once instead of just saying no it's really good (especially with ice cream).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice try with the one se la bel words, cree ate ive stuff, I do love fruits too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed so hard after reading your post. The way that you broke apart the fruits into one syllables was genius. It reminded me of those tweets on Twitter like "bone apple tea" (bon appetite) and "bad high jean" (bad hygiene).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty creative way to write a blog post. I like your take on healthy foods and I feel like I can relate to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is clever and informative I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this post. Favorite sentence was definitely "The first time I had app pull pie I said, “No.” and have not had a fruit pie since then." That made me laugh out loud. I disagree with you about app pull pie and think it is quite good, but I admire your integrity and conviction about your fruit beliefs. Good post.

    ReplyDelete